As one of EastPoint’s co-founders, Bruce is deeply involved in marine, structural, and multi-disciplined projects, and his office is a rallying point for junior structural engineers on the team.
Bruce has more than 35 years of experience at the helm of some of the most complex construction projects ever undertaken not only at EastPoint, but in the region. He has overseen several natural gas pipeline installations in the region, designed and managed the Mulgrave Marine terminal reconstruction project, and implemented $13.5M ferry terminal expansions for Transport Canada. He has designed and/or constructed:
- Natural gas valve stations the infrastructure that ensure safe operation
- Panamax class loading facilities for coal and aggregate mines
- Pumping and discharge chambers to help remediate the Sydney Tar Ponds
- Mooring arrangements for cruise ship terminals
- Upgrades at ferry terminals to accommodate new vessels and passenger services
- Breakwater reconstructions to protect ports from harsh Maritime weather