With almost 30 years of experience, Brent has worked on projects involving electric power distribution and process controls. With a constant focus on safety and reliability, Brent specifies and applies industrial and commercial power distribution equipment, instrumentation and controls, lighting, and security systems.
Brent has applied his craft to office buildings, factories, refineries, power plants, hospitals, and breweries. He delivers new, updated, and extended systems, and manages the installation and commissioning of wiring and cable, transformers, switchgear, generators, distribution equipment, and controls. Highlights include:
- Medium voltage substations
- Physical security upgrades and access control upgrades for utility and institutional facilities.
- Critical power study at a high-security military facility
- Electrical design for a new utility conversions stations
- Lightning protection at an ammunition depot
- Manufacturing facility conversion from rail cars to wind turbine towers
- Failure investigation into the flooding of a major sewage treatment facility
- Low-sulfur diesel processing project at an oil refinery
- Conversion of a boiler to emulsion fuel with flue gas desulfurization
- Land-based natural gas collection, processing, and compression facility